Use of the Website
As a condition of your use of this Website, you warrant that:
- You are at least 18 years of age.
- You possess the legal authority to create a binding legal obligation.
- You will use this Website in accordance with this Agreement.
- You will only use this Website to make legitimate reservations for you or for another person for whom you are legally authorized to act.
- You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Netscape Navigator or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won’t have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone by contacting the GTA office.
- This website uses SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology, so that all personal and confidential information you provide us with is transmitted via a secure browser-to-server link. SSL is the industry standard technology for creating secure Internet connections and has been used for many years, providing millions of Internet shoppers with the highest level of security available.
Group Travel Associates respects the privacy rights of all visitors.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.